2. You may not use the Services unless all of the following apply to you, and you affirm that all of the following apply to you:
• You are at least 13 years old; and have permission from your legal guardian to use our platform.
• You are either an adult over the age of 18 years old, an emancipated minor, or you have express permission from your legal guardian or parent to use the Services;
• ou are not using the Services or accepting the Terms on behalf of any other entity, such as a company or organization, unless you have authority to bind that entity to these Terms.
• You are legally allowed to use the Services where you live; we cannot control this aspect and we are exempt to any jurisdictions that may not be monitoring their own territories.
• You have not been banned by Voiceban from using the Services (we ban only a few different types of accounts but not limited to; spammers, hackers, child abuse affiliate groups, terrorists, etc).
4. You affirm that any content submitted, posted, or otherwise provided by you to the Services satisfies these criteria:
• You have the legal right to post the content to the Services (no copyright issues)
• The content and the purpose for posting it complies with all laws, rules, and regulations that may apply.
• The content does not include non-public personal private information belonging to someone else, such as another person’s birthdate, home address, or telephone number. Or any other private information.
• The content does not infringe the intellectual property rights (such as copyrights and trademark rights) of any other person or entity.
• The content complies with the Voiceban Community Guidelines.
• You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any content that you post. Voiceban does not endorse, support, represent, or affirm the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of the content posted through the Services, nor does Voiceban endorse any opinions expressed through the S services. All content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated the content, and Voiceban does not take responsibility for such content.
5. You understand that at times you may earn buy or purchase virtual tokens for use in the Services (Virtual Items). You agree and acknowledge that you do not in fact own the Virtual Items and the amounts of any Virtual Item do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Rather, you may purchase or earn a limited right to exchange Virtual Items for a limited license to use certain features of the Services. Any virtual token balance shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your ability to procure such limited license to use certain features made available via the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, from time to time Voiceban may make available a feature where Virtual Items may be redeemed for cash. Voiceban prohibits and does not recognize any purported transfers of Virtual Items effectuated
6. You grant to Voiceban a license to any content posted by you to the Services, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute your content. You warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant these rights to Voiceban and other members of the Voiceban community. You also grant a limited non-exclusive, royalty-free license to any Voiceban community member to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute any content posted by you to the Services solely in connection with that member’s use of the Services. The licenses granted by you hereunder do not include any moral rights or right of attribution.
outside of the Services, or the purported sale, gift, or trade in the real world of anything that appears or originates in the Services, unless otherwise expressly authorized by Voiceban in writing. Accordingly, you may not sublicense, trade, sell, or attempt to sell Virtual Items for real money, or exchange Virtual Items for value of any kind outside of the Services, without Voiceban written permission. Any such transfer or attempted transfer is prohibited and void and will subject your account to termination. You are responsible for all taxes arising out of your use of the Services, including without limitation any taxes due upon your redemption of the Virtual Items for cash. If you redeem Virtual Items for cash, you may be required to supply a social security number and/or tax identification number prior to the issuance of the cash redemption to you. Voiceban may file an IRS form 1099 or similar form with the Internal Revenue Service or the appropriate tax filing with a governmental entity for the fair market value of any cash redemptions issued to you in exchange for the Virtual items.
7. Voiceban will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the account of any repeat infringer. If your copyright has been infringed by any content on the Services and you did not grant a license for this use by uploading your copyrighted work to the Services, you may submit a notice that meets all of the requirements of the digital copyright laws to our Copyright Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209 S. Stephanie St., B135, Henderson, NV 89012. Your notice must include:
(1) electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or person authorized by the copyright owner),
(2) a description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where the infringing content is available, or a copy of it,
(3) contact details of the person submitting the notice, including email address, telephone, and mailing address,
(4) statement in “good faith belief” that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, and (5) a statement by the sender that all of the above information is accurate, and that the person sending the notice is either the copyright owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Upon receiving a notice satisfying these requirements, Voiceban will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the services.
8. such as by accessing the Services through automated means in a manner that puts excessive demand on the Services; by hacking the Services; by accessing without authorization areas of the Services that are protected by technical measures designed to prevent unauthorized access; by testing the vulnerability of the Services; by impersonating Voiceban or the Services; by accessing the Services for any purpose that competes with the interests of Voiceban; by spamming Voiceban community members; by failing to respond to operational communications or requests from Voiceban; or through any other type of interference with the Services or Voiceban relationships with others.
9. You agree to receive communications from Voiceban, including communications sent by phone, email, text message, or other means of communication. If you provided a phone number to Voiceban, you are required to notify Voiceban when you cease to own or control that number to help prevent Voiceban from sending communications to others who may acquire that number.
10. The Services come with no express or implied warranties, except those that cannot be disclaimed under the law.
Voiceban DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, SUCH AS MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Voiceban makes no representation or endorsement about the function of the Services or any content available through the Services. Voiceban has no responsibility or liability to you arising from your use of the Services. Voiceban has no responsibility or liability to you arising from content provided by you or any other person, even if such content is untrue, harmful, damaging, offensive, inappropriate, fraudulent, tortious, unlawful, contrary to social norms, etc. Although Voiceban may make efforts to review or monitor content, you agree that you will not rely on this fact for any purpose. Voiceban has no responsibility or liability to you arising from hacking event, data breach, theft, misuse of information, conspiracy, racket, fraud, act of terrorism, misappropriation of information, technical malfunction, interruption of service, or similar event that may cause you to suffer damage, loss, or injury, including without limitation any damage to or loss of your personal property, data, operations, information, reputation, goodwill, profits, etc.
11. Voiceban may remove any content and terminate your access to the Services at any time and for any reason to the extent Voiceban reasonably believes (a) you have violated
these Terms or Voiceban Community Guidelines, (b) you create risk or possible legal exposure for Voiceban, or (c) you are otherwise engaging in unlawful conduct—although Voiceban endeavors to allow all free speech that is lawful and does not infringe the legal rights of others. Any invitation made by Voiceban to you to use the Services or submit content to the Services, or the fact that Voiceban may receive a benefit from your use of the Services or provision of content to the Services, will not obligate Voiceban to maintain any content or maintain your access to the Services. Voiceban will have no liability to you for removing any content, for terminating your access to the Services, or for modifying or terminating the Services.
12. The laws of the State of Nevada, excluding its choice of law provisions, will govern these Terms and any dispute that arises between you and Voiceban. All disputes related to these Terms or the Services will be brought solely in the state or federal courts located in Clark County, Nevada, United States, and you consent to personal jurisdiction and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
13. You affirm that you are competent to agree to be bound by this Agreement, meaning that you are over the age of 18, an emancipated minor, or have legal parental or guardian consent. Parents of minors should be aware that, in addition to the NSFW filters made available by Voiceban, there are a number of Parental Control products and features available on the market, which can help you tailor your child’s experience on our platform. Some examples can be found here and here.
14. Voiceban cannot waive any right to enforce this Agreement, unless it does so expressly in writing. No waiver of any part of this Agreement, will be a further or continuing waiver of that part or any other part, and no failure to enforce any part of this Agreement will be deemed a waiver of any kind.
15. Voiceban may modify the Terms of this Agreement in any way and at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be responsible for making yourself aware of any modification of the Terms and to be bound by any modification of the Terms when you continue to access or use the Services after any such modification. As a matter of courtesy, Voiceban endeavors to inform its community members of any such changes. These Terms supersede all prior agreements between you and Voiceban pertaining to the Services. Except for the statements in this document and the documents expressly
incorporated herein by reference, no statement by Voiceban or anyone associated with Voiceban, whether verbal or written, can modify or supplement the Terms of this Agreement unless the modification or supplement is stated expressly in writing by referring to this Agreement. If any of the Terms in the Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator or by operation of law, the remaining Terms will remain in effect.
Revision done on: March 2nd 2021